“Thank you so much for all your hard work and thinking creatively and purposefully about my CV rather than just trying to put me into any old … role.”
This is what we do.
Our Promise to You
Working for you
You are our client. We work in your best interests, not our own and not those of the businesses we introduce you to.
They pay our fee but you are our client. We make that position clear to anyone we introduce you to.
Understanding your options.
- Discuss your career so far and ascertain your skills and experience.
- Listen to what you say.
- Understand your long term and short term objectives.
- Advise you on your realistic options. If these do not match what you want we will tell you what you need to do to gain the skills and experience required.
Nothing is done without your agreement. You always know who we are speaking to about you and what we are saying.
Committed to you.
We are happy to set out in writing what we can do for you and what you can expect of us. In return we ask you to commit to us and be open in your dealings with us as we will be with you. We will be professional and deal with you confidentially. You are in control of the process at all times.
How Can We Help You?
Speak to one of our team about any one of these scenarios:
“Things are not what they should be and maybe it’s time to think about looking elsewhere.”
- Help you understand what you have to offer.
- Establish what you want to achieve by when.
- Look at the market and advise you on what you could and should consider.
Having agreed the firms you should to speak to we approach them professionally and confidentially.
Throughout the process you are in control.
We take the time to understand you, your achievements and your goals. It’s not about legal recruitment finding legal jobs. It’s about building your legal career.
We take a long term view. We would not suggest moving jobs unless we believed that it was the best thing for you and your career. Our focus is on building real relationships with the individuals and the businesses we work with so that we become trusted advisors rather than legal recruiters.
“I don’t think I want to move but I feel I am not getting on here like I should be.”
- Help you work out what the problem is.
- Tell you whether it can be fixed and help you get the tools you need.
If it cannot be fixed you have a decision to make.
“I am happy where I am and seem to be moving forwards.”
- Help you verify that.
- Discuss and agree what you want to achieve and by when.
- Tell you what is realistic and what is not.
- Identify the skills and experience you need and whether you have them.
Just call us and speak to one of our team.
Everything we do…
Will fit with Our Values